How to prepare your Poster
- All posters should be prepared in advance and brought to the conference by the presenters.
- The poster presentation will take place at the Poster Sessions during the event.
- Your poster number and the place, date and time for presentation will appear on our webpage, private area and in the abstracts book on-line.
- The conference organizers are NOT able to receive any posters by mail in advance, print or transport posters.
- The title of the poster should be the same as the title in the accepted abstract.
- Posters should include: Title, List of authors and their affiliations (institution/organization), Introduction, Objectives, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgments and MUST be written in ENGLISH.
- Recommended Poster size: 100 cm (height) х 90 cm (width). Each poster should be no larger than 90 cm (width) × 120 cm (height).
- The organization is not responsible for posters not removed after the poster session.
- The Poster must have a hanging cord and/or adhesive tape to be held in place. The organization will not provide adhesive tape.
COORDINATION & PROMOTION